2.22.2011

[23] the American flunky...

Day 23:  Something you wish you had done in your life.

Okay, so I have some real regrets. I wish I could always remember to show my love for...humanity. 

Like when we met a sweet German couple at the Grand Canyon that offered to take our picture. The man told us his camera battery died. It didn't even occur to me to take their picture and e-mail the photo...until were a mile down the road. 

Ugh, I will forever hate that. I was so distracted by the wet rocks and fear of heights and the rainbow, yeah - see it gets worse. When two Germans fly all the way to the states -and- on their last day see a {rainbow} at the Grand Canyon -and- their camera battery dies -and- I totally, utterly, completely failed as an American. 

I wish I had taken their picture.  I wish I could go back and redo that 10-minutes of my life all over again!

No comments: