11.22.2010

[2] self loving...

Day 2:  Something you love about yourself.  

Well, first off I’ll say it’s much easier to hate on yourself.  I can think of about 20-self hates off the top of my head, but something I love…

I guess I love my ability to be creative, but I’m always doubting my own creativity.  It’s a very rare occasion that I can look at something and think it’s awesome just as it is.  I feel like in everything and every way possible I’m constantly challenging myself to change and grow and improve.  That isn’t to say that I don’t live in the moment and appreciate what I have…I just know there is, and always will be room for improvement until the day I die.

Superficially, I like my skin tone.  Okay, I love it.  I said it.  I’m pale milky white and I love it that way.  Which for a white chick…in the age of spray tans, fake-n-bakes and self-tanning products that span the globe, seems to be pretty rare.  Of course, twice a year I equally hate it when I forget sunscreen and turn into a tomato and get left with a nasty farmer’s tan.  My last burn I was wearing a scoop neck with a sort of keyhole cutout…I’m still trying to exfoliate the resulting sudo-tan before holiday party season!

No comments: