12.27.2010

[10] letting go and other things...

Day 10:  Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

Everyone that is a part of my life is there for a reason.  Truly I cannot say I have ever wished I didn’t know a person.  From my dearest of friends to Sue Silver, they each have their purpose. 

Moving on, and completely off subject…

Am I the only one that had a rough Christmas? I don't think I can go public with the exact details, but let's just say a house cannot withstand a cracked foundation. You have two options: fix it or attempt to hide the flaws...but eventually the walls will start to crumble. 

For the first time in a l-o-n-g time I was looking forward to Christmas, and then *!WHAM!* And whatever grip I had on "Christmas spirit" was lost in an instant. Last year I remember feeling so guilty for escaping Christmas and opting to travel, but it was the best Christmas the two of us ever had. Just us. And I'm going to stop feeling guilty about that. 

No comments: